Translate

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

CREATIVE CHEMISTRY 103

Time for Creative Chemistry 103
 (with my favorite teacher:  TIM HOLTZ)

I can't believe it....
CC103 has arrived.
I am pressed for time to get 
everything completed in one day.
No worries right.
I will just keep at it until I finish.
First tag completed:
Distress DIY Ombre'
I have two more completed and two more
to go....
 LOL!
AS Cher would say...
"If I could turn back time"....
Right now it is almost 4 AM...I better get some
sleep so I can create more tomorrow.
Here are my completed tags from Day 1:
Distress DIY Ombre'
Distress Highlight Stamping Technique
Distress Off-Set Stamping
Distress Washed Watercolor
Distress Micro-Glaze Resist
 
I tried to pick a favorite, but I couldn't.
There are things that I really like about each tag. 
Even though they are all different styles and 
techniques, I enjoyed creating all of them.
I have quite a bit that I still need lots of 
practice on, but it is exciting to see 
improvement in my skills.
Of course you can't help but 
improve with the greatest teacher
in the whole wide WORLD:
TIM HOLTZ!!!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean... Nothing else is getting accomplished this week! lol.
    I absolutely love this though. Fantastic start! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sammy....THANK YOU for stopping by and leaving some LOVE...
      I needed that!!!! Just too much going on for me to have the time I need to spend with "TIM" in class....I hope time improves as the week goes on....I am not going to worry about it...it will ALL be there when I can practice!

      Delete