Translate

Friday, September 6, 2013

Just Lovely MIni Book

I really love scrapbooking.  For many years, I have wanted to
do some special things with my family photos.  Now I finally have
the time and most important a place to work on them.  So since I
have found this love ...  I keep wanting to learn more about this
passion of mine.  So I go on the web and visit wonderful
websites of these talented people and dream of being as good as
they are.  I also buy books, and watch videos and try new things
in my scrap room.  I love taking classes too.  You can learn so
much just by being with friends and other scrappers.  I have also
been fortunate to go to CHA (Craft Hobby Association) two times.
I just love this.  You get to meet people that have been in the scrap-
booking industry, see new products, see tons of ideas, do make and
takes.  I could go on and on about this because there is so much to
see and do.  In my quest to continue to grow, I have found that I
LOVE to make mini scrapbooks.  Putting pictures in these books
that are made especially for them brings me so much joy.  My pictures
finally have a home.  This is my mission in life these days....
To give all my pictures a home.  I may have said that before,  but
I am really passionate about it.  This cute little book that I want to
share with you doesn't have pictures in it YET!  But it will.
I found this adorable feminine paper and had to have it.  I live
with three men and I am really trying to find my inner girl.  So
I bought this paper and made this little mini book.  LUV IT!

Products used with this project:
Paper:
K & Company - Serendipity
Cardstock: Pink, white, aqua, and aqua shimmer.
Sizzix Dies:  Doily, Lace Medallion #657375
                     Tag, Scallop Combo #654687
Serendipity stickers: flowers, butterflies, quotes. 
K & Company transparencies:  Botanical
Tim Holtz distress ink:  Antique Linen
StazOn Black ink
Twine
Bling
Assorted Ribbons
Chipboard
Rings
Boarder Punches
Assorted word stamps to go with theme.

Just Lovely Mini Book Photos:





















This mini book turned our so feminine which is the look I wanted.
I also found working with the transparencies easy.  I used a 1" width
of cardstock (the length was the same as the transparency), folded it in
half and glued the transparency along the edge inside the paper.
 Then I punched the holes in the cardstock.  So I didn't use any glue
on the transparency that you could see.  I always worried about that.
I hope you enjoyed looking at this cute little mini.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment