Translate

Monday, September 28, 2015

TIM HOLTZ 2015 SEPTEMBER TAG

Tim Holt 2015 September Tag





Here is Tim's Tag for September 2015.  
For directions and supplies, follow the link to 
Tim's blog. He gives the "BEST" directions on how
to make this GORGEOUS tag.

I was so pleased to see all the color in this month's tag.
Does this mean we will have a vibrant Fall????
I really hope so...if not...I'll just look at my pretty tag
I made from following Tim's directions 
(with only a few changes...LOL).

With Fall finally here, it got me thinking about how
fast this year is flying by and then I realized there are
only 3...YES...3 more tags to make for this year.
I have really enjoyed making these tags...so much so
that I began going through older tag posts hunting for other
tags that I wanted to make.   I have made six extra tags.
I am happy that I have been able to stick to my commitment.
It has really brought me a lot of pleasure.
(Wish I was better about that in some other areas of my life, ha, ha).

Here is my version of Tim's September Tag:


 





My favorite part about this tag (besides all that pretty color)
was using my flourish with the transparent paste.  That was
"SOOOO COOL!"
I really LOVE how it catches the light and shines.
I am so happy that the colors shine right through it...kind of
like they are under water!
I also like how the butterflies look as if they are going to 
fly right off the tag.  Such a fun effect.
I made 3 changes to my tag...I added some Gold Glimmer Mist.
I thought it went well with the Fall motif.  I used some black and
white twine and I used the word "SOUVENIR."
This tag is my "SOUVENIR" for the month of September!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and if you want...
leave a little "SCRAPPY LOVE!"



No comments:

Post a Comment