Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mother's Day Layout

BUTTERFLY KISSES

I knew Mother's Day was just around the corner and I knew I wanted
to make a couple of projects for my mom.  I ran across a couple of 
pictures of my mom blowing some kisses at me and I knew these 
would be perfect for a  layout to make for her!  
I had a friend share this layout of butterflies with me and
we planned on making it.... however...this layout ended
up inspiring me to make the layout of my mom.
Here is the inspirational layout:
Isn't this layout adorable?????
I thought so too!
A huge "Thank You" to Stacy Cohen for such a cute layout!
It is sooo creative.

Here is the Layout I made for my mother:





Here is a list of supplies I used for creating this Layout:

SUPPLIES USED:
Chipboard

Paper:

Paper Studio – Woven Natural Fibers

and Rose Petals

Pebbles – Country Picnic\Back Porch

Elle’s Studio – Saltwater\Memo

Echo Park – Creative Agenda\Checklists

Fancy Pants – Off to School\Measure Up

Heidi Swapp – Vintage Chic\Just Dots

Bo Bunny – Vintage & Double Dot\Passion Fruit

Cardstock – Variety of Pinks

Dies:

Spellbinders – Grand Nestabilities\Decorative Circles One

Tim Holtz – Flourish, labels, Inside Out, Typeset,

and Arrows

Sizzix – Framelit DieSet w\Stamp – Simply Lovely(#659527)

Punches:

Teresa Collins: Ampersand, Heart

Fiskars:  Scallop Boarder

We R Memory Keepers – Stub & ½ corner 
 Ink: Frayed Burlap,
Destress Stain: Burlap

Washi Tape - Teresa Collins

Stamps: Speckles, Textures
Other:

Glossy Accents

Noted Sticker: MME Collectable

Tiny Types

Pink Bling - Recollections

 Journal Card – from stash
 Tim Holtz - Paper Destresser Tool

I still need to purchase the stand that I am going to set 
the layout on.  I am not going to put in in a book.
I made sure to double up on the chipboard to
support the paper so it would be sure to stand
upright on a photo stand.

I sure hope my mom loves this layout.  She always wants
to hug and give you kisses.  I think the pictures show her
fun and loving personality.
It is a very natural picture of her, we took it while having our
morning coffee, so even though she doesn't have
any makeup on I treasure the "LOVE" I see in her.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. 
 I love sharing 
EVERYTHING about scrapbooking.





No comments:

Post a Comment