Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

Teresa Collins "Stationery Noted" Mini Book

Good Morning Scrappers....

I wanted to share with you a mini book I designed for
 EMI Scrapbooking Store located in Cumming, Georgia.
As you all know I am a HUGE fan of Teresa Collins.  
Everything she does is "OVER THE TOP" GOOD!
When the paper line "Stationery Noted" came out, I knew 
I wanted to have ALL of it....yes....the paper, the 
embellies, the brads..etc...ALL of it.  I fell in love with
that paper line.  So when Susan (the owner of EMI)
asked me to work with this paper and design a book,
I was thrilled to do it.  The thing is, Teresa makes 
designing so simple. She provides you with just about
EVERYTHING you need to design a mini book, or a 
layout, or even a home project.  She is AMAZING!
I was given a paper pack filled with the paper
"Stationery Noted" and the die-cut accessory sheet,
some cardstock to match, some bling (you gotta have
bling when you work with Teresa's paper, right),
 some ribbon, rings staples, and tags.  I used some 
circle punches, a  Scoreboard, Tim Holtz's 
on the edge die: Brackets #656625, and of course glue to create a 
new mini book with this line.  I didn't need chipboard 
because Teresa's paper is heavy weight paper, so it 
will hold up well with out backing it. Like I said 
earlier, Teresa makes scrapping easy, so I got to work
on this mini book and I made it rather quickly.  
It was one of my favorite books I have ever made.  There
are a few simple embellies that I made that I will share later
on how I made them.  You might be able to figure it
out just by looking at the pictures.
Here is the mini book I designed for EMI.











































 I loved making this book.  It has a lot of pockets, tags, and fold outs
which add interest and interaction for people looking at the book
after the pictures are added.  It makes it fun.  
For me, I thought this paper line was perfect to work with.  I loved
the colors and I thought it had so many journaling spots for you to
write about "MY STORY," which is the perfect title for this little 
mini book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment