Translate

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Special Mini Book:

My husband and I went out to dinner one night
 to a wonderful restaurant that we read about
called:  BITE!  YUM..this is one of the things
we LOVE to do ...try new places to eat. 
Anyway we are regulars there now and on
this particular night we got to sit at this long
community table.  There had been a couple
that we spoke to at the bar, you know we
were just chatting, well the hostess sits this
couple next to us at the community table.
Yea...we get to talk to them some more.
Anyway we got to talking about our kids
and she was talking about her daughter and
how she was going to be graduating soon and
she was trying to decide what to do for her.  I
am a believer that some things just happen for
a reason.  I had told her that I am a scrapbooker
and how much I love it and she asked me to
do this special book for her daughter. 
I have never tried to put this many pictures in
a book before,  but I believe that it  came
together just beautifully considering the amount
of pictures that I had to squeeze in. 
I hope you like it.
















 

 

 

 

 








 
THE END of Maggie's Book
 
 
 
 
 
I can't believe I was able to fit all these pictures in this book. 
Now this is a book that has to STAND UP.  It is just too full to
lay down.  My new friend was so very pleased and it was ready just
in time for graduation.  I was worried I wasn't going to be able to
complete the project in time...but I did.  I even did two smaller books
with the rest of the pictures.  There was NO WAY I was going to be able
to put any other pictures in this book.  I was proud of the way it turned out.
I also knew I had done a good job when my new friend cried when she
looked at it....Soooo SWEET!  I love what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment