Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Famiy Time Mini Album

I have so many projects that I have been wanting to share.
 Sometimes life just gets in the way of things.  But I believe
that no matter how bad things can get in my life...there's
someone out there struggling worse than me.  Scrapbooking
really gives me an outlet.  I can go in my "woman cave" and
forget about all my problems.  So let me share this fun family
mini book with you.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 



























 
This mini book was made out of Authentique's Splendid
Collection.  I saw this paper at Archivers and knew I
had to have some of it.  I fell in love with the colors and
patterns of this paper line.  I had also purchased some new
family stamps and it just seemed like making a family book
was calling my name.  This book is mainly paper with some
stamped images.  It took me awhile to come up with the complete
cover, but once I realized I needed my heart on it...well it just
worked out perfect.  I hand cut the heart and layered some chipboard
behind it along with Tim Holtz's vintage lace die.  The other die I used
is Sizzix #657080 Bird Set #2.  I love the little berries and just took
some Glossy Accents to it and the little star.  The bingo card is a stamp too.
If you don't have a stamp, you can probably use an actual bingo card...they are
still popular. You could check on Jenny Bowlin's website...she probably
carries bingo cards or you can use an actual bingo game card.  That would be
fun.  I hope you enjoyed checking out this family mini book.  Just shoot me a message
if you have any questions.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment